Attention entrepreneurs and freedompreneurs!
In the launch episode of the FOUNDERS FREEDOM™ Podcast, I explore how easy it is to break into the budding podcast industry in order to further your business, online brand, and social influence online! Become a “freedompreneur” through the art of podcasting and increase your social reach, audience, and authority all through the magic of the internet, along with tips and online resources from podcasting expert Carrie Caulfield Arick of Ya Ya Podcasting. Carrie will answer all of your podcasting questions– from how to produce as inexpensively as possible to why podcasting can help you reach your business goals and dreams! Podcasting is a great way to get your business, brand, and name out there, and it’s easier to do it than you think!
Carrie Caulfield Arick started her first podcast in 2014 with a $40 headset and an idea. Despite growing an audience, building a community and ranking in the iTunes top 50 and What’s Hot, she never felt “successful” at podcasting. The demand of producing and managing a podcast became too much for her and her family. After a hiatus, she returned to podcasting with the mission to help other podcasters leverage their success and put their best voice forward. She founded Ya Ya Podcasting, a company that produces, edits, coaches, and simplifies podcasting for podcasters.
Listen to this episode to learn how to build your own podcast and how it can help you to grow your own business!
What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- Why podcasting can increase my influence as an entrepreneur
- How to produce a podcast inexpensively when starting out
- Simple steps you need to take in order to produce a podcast and how to figure out your “niche” and topics
- Important audio, production, and editing resources– available for free or at low cost to begin your podcast
- What the top performing podcasts on Apple Podcasts and iTunes have in common
- Tips to enhance the quality of your podcast and also common podcasting mistakes to avoid!
Featured on the Show:
- Check out Founders Freedom and reserve your seat for my FREE masterclass to learn my secrets to sell your services to your dream clients…. On auto-pilot!
- Need a headset or mic to start your podcast, freedompreneur? Here are a few: ATR 2100, Plantronics or Sensienhiener headset, Blue Yeti
- Need a way to record your podcast on a budget (or free!)? Here are a few resources mentioned: Audacity (PC) or Garageband (Mac), WavStuidio (Play Store), Ferrite Recording Studio (App Store, Solo) , and try Ringr, Zoom.us, Skype + Call Recorder for your phone!
- Ready to design that cover art? Use Canva for free!
- Ready to learn some great editing tips? Join Steve Stewart’s Podcast Editors Club on Facebook!
- Plus, join some amazing Podcasting groups on Facebook: Podcaster’s Hangout, Podcast Movement and She Podcasts (for women only) and also Libsyn’s The Feed for the latest podcasting news!
- Extra, extra, links all about it! Try chasing some ghosts, on scooters, in bars and read all about becoming an “Audio Influencer” to start your podcast off right!
- Want some help producing your podcast? Or maybe a simple checklist to help you get started?
Freedompreneurs, if you felt inspired by today’s episode and want to learn more about how to take your business to the next level in order to live and work freely, SUBSCRIBE here and never miss and episode!