Lindsay T., The Lady Engineer, empowers non-technical entrepreneurs to grow thriving startups by clearing the path between what customers want and what the engineers build. In this episode, she’s sharing her business tips, tricks and strategies with #freedomprenuers.
Lindsay is a master at marrying software development and relationship building in the tech industry. It hasn’t always been easy to work within a male dominated field, but she believes strongly in supporting other entrepreneurs. She shares how she meets her business goals, what you should be doing right now to make your business thrive, and why, what and how you should be automating your workflow for maximum productivity.
Listen to this episode learn simple strategies for managing, scaling and automating your business:
What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- The expert way Lindsay handled gender bias from a potential client
- The right way to frame your conversations in business
- How to present yourself as an expert
- The key steps to manage yourself as a business
- What Lindsay does to keep herself accountable
- Why you should document the processes of repetitive tasks
- Lindsay’s favorite automation tools and how she uses them
- How to scale your business
- The correct way to build an app or software
Featured on the Show:
- Check out FOUNDER FREEDOM™ and reserve your seat for my FREE masterclass to learn my secrets to sell your services to your dream clients…. On auto-pilot!
- Lean more about Lindsay T. HERE
- Evernote App
- Streak for Gmail
- Use the coupon code you heard at the end of the show to get FREE How to Maximize Your High Performance Week
Freedompreneurs, if you felt inspired by today’s episode and want to learn more about how to take your business to the next level in order to live and work freely, remember to SUBSCRIBE and never miss another episode!