Does the prospect or idea of selling to others scare you?
Would you like some sales solutions, tips, tricks, and methods to spice up your own sales abilities?
Do you know the three “E’s” of sales?
Well, #freedompreneurs, I have some great news for you! Join me today as I discuss the art of sales with fellow podcaster and expert, Chris Hatfield of the “Not Another Sales Guy” podcast. Chris is a sales guru, genius, and coach, and this discussion delves into the stereotype of a sales guy– and how that negatively impacts your own ability to make that sale! After this short but informative podcast, you will leave with concrete tools of the sales trade, tips on how to connect with clients on a human level, and tips on how to revamp your own sales strategies in order to make that sale!
Listen to this episode to learn how to be an effective sales expert in order to build your brand and business!
What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- How negative stereotypes of the “sales guy” impacts your ability to sell products
- What drives your fear of selling and concrete ways to see sales differently
- What the “process of selling” is and why people usually look at sales in the wrong way
- How to anticipate objections from clients in order to make that sale a success
- Why it is important to be an authentic sales expert and how to connect with your clients on a deeper level
- What are the three “E’s” of sales and how remembering them can help you see sales differently.
Featured on the Show:
- Check out FOUNDER FREEDOM™ and reserve your seat for my FREE masterclass to learn my secrets to sell your services to your dream clients…. On auto-pilot!
- Here’s a quick central link to EVERY way to connect with Not Another Sales Guy to stay updated on sales tips and his phenomenal podcast!
- Listen to the Not Another Sales Guy Podcast on iTunes and Spotify!
Freedompreneurs, if you felt inspired by today’s episode and want to learn more about how to take your business to the next level in order to live and work freely, remember to SUBSCRIBE and never miss another episode!
Ready for the ultimate one and done program to rock your business? Sign up for FOUNDER FREEDOM™ BYOB HERE
Freedompreneurs, if you felt inspired by today’s episode and want to learn more about how to take your business to the next level in order to live and work freely, SUBSCRIBE and never miss an episode!