20 Motivational Quotes About Success From Female Entrepreneurs
My journey as a successful entrepreneur didn’t come easy. There had been many ups and there had been many downs. Those were the days when the fears that I wouldn’t make it were so strong.
Whenever I encounter those days, I turn to inspirational quotes from other fempreneurs that made it.
It pushes me to go outside of my comfort zone and push further in my business.
I knew I had what it takes to make my business succeed and no mistake or self-doubt was going to stop me.
No matter what stage you are in your business, if you ever feel like turning back or giving up, read these motivational quotes about success from the fempreneurs who made it.
1. “Dear optimist, pessimist, and realist: While you guys were busy arguing about the glass of wine, I drank it! Sincerely, the opportunist!” — Lori Greiner, inventor, QVC host and ‘Shark Tank’ investor.
2. “We need to accept that we won’t always make the right decisions, that we’ll screw up royally sometimes – understanding that failure is not the opposite of success, it’s part of success.” — Arianna Huffington, co-founder of the Huffington Post
3. “If people are doubting how far you can go, go so far that you can’t hear them anymore.” — Michele Ruiz, President and CEO of Ruiz Strategies
4. “The difference between successful people and others is how long they spend time feeling sorry for themselves.” — Barbara Corcoran, Founder of The Corcoran Group, investor, consultant, author and ‘Shark Tank’ investor.
5. “Do the one thing you think you cannot do. Fait at it. Try again. Do better the second time. The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire. This is your moment. Own it.” — Oprah Winfrey, entrepreneur, producer and philanthropist
6. “Life-fulfilling work is never about the money — when you feel true passion for something, you instinctively find ways to nurture it.” — Eileen Fisher, fashion designer.
8.“Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.” — Mary Kay Ash, founder of Mary Kay Cosmetics
9. “If you push through that feeling of being scared, the feeling of taking risk, really amazing things can happen.” — Marissa Ann Mayer, CEO of Yahoo!
10. “Surround yourself with a trusted and loyal team. It makes all the difference.” — Alison Pincus, co-founder of One Kings Lane
11. “I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.” — Estée Lauder
12. “Don’t be intimidated by what you don’t know. That can be your greatest strength and ensure that you do things differently from everyone else.” — Sara Blakely, founder of Spanx
13. “Success doesn’t come from what you do occasionally. It comes from what you do consistently.” — Marie Forleo, founder of Marie Forleo International, writer, philanthropist, and web television host of Marie TV
14. “I learned to take on things I’d never done before. Growth and comfort do not coexist.” — Virginia Rometty, CEO of IBM
15. “Our fear of the unknown and our fear of making mistakes trick us into focusing on what we don’t know or can’t do. When we give ourselves the freedom to be uncertain and less than perfect, then we can start thinking, ‘What do I know? What can I do?’ That’s when the adventure starts — learning, thriving, conquering, failing, recouping, and having a ton of fun.” — Kristin Smith, COO of Dolly, Inc.
16. “People don’t take opportunities because the timing is bad, the financial side unsecure. Too many people are overanalyzing. Sometimes you just have to go for it.” — Michelle Zatlyn, co-founder of CloudFlare
17. “I work really hard at trying to see the big picture and not getting stuck in ego. I believe we’re all put on this planet for a purpose, and we all have a different purpose… When you connect with that love and that compassion, that’s when everything unfolds.” — Ellen DeGeneres, comedienne and producer
18. “Your ability to attract, evaluate, and forge strong working relationships with co-founders, early employees, and investors often mean the difference between failure and success.” — Clara Shih, co-founder of Hearsay Systems
19. “Being a woman in business doesn’t come without challenges. My advice? Surround yourself with other supportive women that encourage you, share ideas, and get you motivated.” — Jessica Alba, founder of The Honest Company
20.“Sometimes, it doesn’t hurt to ask. I have been in the news many times just by calling on the news channel and asking them about featuring my business.” — Lori Cheek, founder of Cheekd
Here’s a bonus quote for my fellow freedompreneurs!
“Even the ‘greatest’ get discouraged and insecure. It’s what you do with it in the end that makes you… GREAT.” — Rachel Whynot, founder and CEO of Founder Freedom™
There you have it. Now that the burning drive and passion has been lit up again inside you, continue hustling for your dream business.
Your success is only limited to your ability to make it happen.
Do you want to become as successful freedompreneur? Head over to my FREE Masterclass to find out how you can build a multi-6 figure level business in less than 12 months, so you can ‘Live and Work FREELY’!